Senior Sneakers, Colfax Exercise, Mon & Weds, 10-11 am
A gentle exercise program specifically designed for seniors Cost is $35 for 7 classes. Call 509-285-4673 to register.
Lunch and Gift Ideas, Weds, Nov. 6-20, 12:00-1:00 pm
These free classes feature easy, inexpensive, hand-made gifts to give this holiday season. Participants can bring a lunch and create a holiday gift.
Civilian Conservation Corps, Thurs, Nov. 14, noon, free
Held at the Methodist Church. Just come listen, bring a lunch or pre-order one for $10 by calling 397-4366.
Tree of Lights, Colfax, Wednesday, Dec. 4, 5:30 pm
Join families, friends and community members for the Tree of Lights and Remembrance ceremony - remembering the lives of those we’ve lost. For more info or to sponsor a loved one, contact Rita Ackerman of Hospice at 397-4521.
Santa & Winter Celebration, Thursday, Dec. 5, 3-7 pm
You’re invited to celebrate at the library as part of Colfax’s Christmas parade and fireworks. Santa will be available from 3-5:30 for photos, then moves along to the 6 pm parade.
Classes for Seniors, call 800-845-3324 for cost and registration through ACT 2, Community Colleges of Spokane
- Art classes include: Watercolor Painting, Intro to Chalk Pastels, Intermediate Chalk Pastels, Pastel Portraits, and Garden Mosaic Sculptures.
- Microsoft Excel and iPad classes, time/date TBA
- Creative Writing, Sat, 2/1, 10-noon
- Playwriting, Weds, 2/12, 5-8 pm
- Beginning Ballet, Weds, 1-3 pm, beg. 1/22
- Intro to Ukulele, Tues, noon -1:30, beg. 1/7
- Play Music Again, Thurs, 3-5 pm, beg. 1/23