Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Join us Thursday night at 7 p.m....

Even though my crazy days continue, I have been able to sneak away for a little time in the art studio.  Here's a quick invitation to two special events later this week... Come see what I've been up to!

 "MEET THE ARTIST: CARRIE VIELLE" 

Thursday, October 3rd, 7:00pm

Colfax, WA  Whitman County Library (Main Street)

I'll be featuring several new pieces and talking about my process, inspirations, and the role of the artist today.

then...

"SIRENS" A NEW COLLECTION BY CARRIE VIELLE

Exhibition opening Friday, October 4th 6:00pm

Grande Ronde Cellars, Spokane WA (Lincoln & 2nd Ave, Freeman Center)

Award-winning wine, superb live Jazz (7pm) and ART!!!  I'll have over 15 new pieces on display plus a few favorites from past collections.

Bring family and friends, and feel free to pass the invite along.  Thanks everyone, hope you can make it!  
Carrie 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment